|Product Dimensions||17.24 x 9.88 x 0.47 inches|
|Item Weight||2.98 pounds|
|Item model number||Kamvas Pro 16|
4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#37 in Computer Graphics Tablets|
|Date First Available||May 17, 2019|
|Manufacturer||Shenzhen Huion Animation Technology LTD.|
|Country of Origin||China|
- Kamvas Pro 16 Pen display is NOT a standalone product, this device must be connected to a computer to work.
- Your computer needs to have HDMI and USB ports available for the connection, if not, you need an adapter to convert the connection.
Parallax optimized by a full-laminated screen
The durable AG glass helps to make the screen clearer and its matte finishing ensures you a pen-on-paper drawing experience.
Smart customized express keys.
Featuring with touch bar and 6 programmable press keys, Kamvas Pro 16 is designed to increase the flexibility of your creation and streamline your workflow.
Add More Color to Your Artwork
120% sRGB color gamut combined with 16.7 million display colors enables your work to be presented in a more vivid way, which can be further enhanced with the help of the FHD resolution.
Next page 1 15.6-inch Compact Size 2 Easy-to-carry 3 Strong compatibility
Adjustable Stand ST200
Ergonomic Design for You
This ST200 stand can be moved between 20 and 60 degrees to suit your working way, which helps reduce tension for your neck, shoulder, and back, and offers you the best viewing angle for drawing and typing.
Pen Holder PH05A
A Home for Your Digital Pen
Huion pen holder PH05A utilizes a special and fashionable design, which is perfect for you to put and protect your digital pen as well as to decorate your desktop.
Battery-Free Pen PW507
Powerful Drawing Tool
Battery-free digital pen PW507 will bring you a comfortable grip that helps to relax your mind and enable you to come up with more creative ideas.
More convenient and tidier.
- A tidy desktop can be realized with the help of a three-in-one cable, which not only frees you from messy wire bundles but also supports connections for multiple purposes.
- Your computer needs to have HDMI and USB ports available for the connection, if not, you need an adapter to convert for the connection. Please be assured the USB cable & HDMI cable securely plug into your computer.
- Kamvas Pro 16 + Pen PW507; Pen Holder （10 Nibs and 1 Clip Inside）
- Power Adaptor + 3 in 1 Cable
- Quick Start Guide+ Cleaning Cloth
- Adjust Stand + Artist Glove
Compare Similar Products
|Kamvas Pro 16||Kamvas Pro 13||Kamvas Pro 13(2.5K)||Kamvas 16||Kamvas Pro 16(2.5K)|
|Resolution||FHD (1920×1080)||FHD (1920×1080)||2.5K QHD (2560×1440)||FHD (1920×1080)||2.5K QHD (2560×1440)|
|Color Gamut||120% sRGB||120% sRGB||145% sRGB||120% sRGB||145% sRGB|
|Surface Finish||Anti-glare etched glass||Anti-glare etched glass||Anti-glare etched glass||Anti-glare matte film||Anti-glare etched glass|
|Express Keys||6 Press Keys and 1 Touch Bar||4 Press Keys and 1 Touch Bar||7 Press Keys||10 Press Keys||8 Press Keys|
Do I need to connect the Huion Kamvas Pro 16 to a computer to make it work?
Yes, the Huion Kamvas Pro 16 is a drawing monitor. You need to connect the monitor to a computer to make it work.
What\’s the system requirement?
It works with Windows 7 or later, Mac OS 10.12 or later, and Linux (ubuntu).
Can I use this to draw during travel, even without wifi?
This is not a standalone tablet, you\’ll need a PC or a laptop to connect it to for ot to work. It doesn\’t have a battery so it needs an electric outlet too. Now, having those available you can perfectly work anyhwere.
What if I\’m left handed, can the panel be switched to the other side?
Yes it can be flipped and set into left handed mode in the driver.