The coating powder is made of special resin, pigment filler, curing agent and other additives, mixed in a certain proportion, and then made by hot extrusion and smashing. They can be stored stably at room temperature. The method of use is electrostatic spraying, friction spraying (thermosetting method) or fluidized bed dip coating (thermoplastic method), and then heating and baking to solidify, thereby forming a flat and bright permanent coating film on the metal surface, to achieve Decorative and anti-corrosion purposes.
Purpose: Remove oil, dust, and rust from the surface of Metal.
2. Electrostatic spraying
Purpose: Spray the powder coating evenly onto the surface of metal.
3. High temperature curing
Purpose: To heat powder coating on the surface of metal to a specified temperature and keep it for certain time, so that it melts, leveles and solidifies, so as to get the surface effect we want.
4. Decoration treatment
Purpose: The Metal workpiece after electrostatic powder coating, achieves a special color appearance, such as red, orange, green, blue, and purple colors,and so on.
Post-decoration: Sublimation transfer wood grain process can also be carried out after electrostatic powder coating.
Different types of powders cannot be mixed. Different batches but same type of powder, should be tested before using, because a small amount of color difference will occur. If it is really necessary to mix, the old and new batches should be fully blended before use.
1. Keep away from fire and avoid direct sunlight. It should be placed in a well ventilated place with a temperature below 35 °C.
2. Avoid storage in places subject to water, organic solvents, oil and other chemical materials.
3. Do not expose powder to air after use. Cover or tighten bag.
4, Avoid long-term skin contact.The powder attached to the skin should be washed away with soapy water.Do not use solvents.
5. In spray chamber, the concentration of floating dust should be controlled below the safe level, to avoid the danger of dust explosion.
1.Where can we find good powder coating systems?
We have good resources for qualified powder coating systems or powder coating equipment.Can recommend to you if needed.
2.Can the custom colors be consistent with my samples?
There is no exactly same thing in the world. We can guarantee a similarity of at least 90%. In addition, the customized wood grain pattern must have sufficient quantity to support.
3.How to avoid the wrinkle during transferring?
* The transfer paper must be laid flat.
* Check if the silicone cover skin is seriously worn. If it is worn, please replace it in time.
* The pressure device of Wood grain transfer equipment may fail.
* Improper temperature setting in vacuum transfer equipment.